Hallelujah!!!
On May 1st, I graduated as the valedictorian from Weber State University. Just kidding I was not the valedictorian but I did graduate. I can legally be a teacher. Now we just have to get David through school. But if I can do it, he can. Seriously the ceremonies were great and it was great of my family and David's parents to be there to support me.
Weber State, great, great, great!!!
HEy now you guys are cool, just like us. I wonder why the rest of the family couldn't be as cool as us. Melissa I totally believed the Valedictorian bit, you are just smart like that. We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteYeah, new bloggers! Can we put your blog as a link on ours? We are so excited for the big trip. Congratulations on graduation, now it's real life! Love you two wild and crazy kiddos.
ReplyDeleteAnnie
You know that song "Hey Jealousy" by Gin Blossoms? Well the chorus to that song is going through my mind as I read this post. How exciting that you are graduated! I was going to be annoyed with you for not announcing earlier that you were valedictorian - but lucky for you the annoyance isn't necessary ;)
ReplyDeleteUmm... are you guys going to be bloggers or what? Now, I just love reading updates! What is going on?...
ReplyDelete