Yes everyone, we are having a GIRL!!! We had the 20 week ultrasound last week and everything looks great. She has a healthy heart, kidneys, etc. and she is growing just as she should and right on schedule. I was so convinced it was a boy and David thought it was a girl. I had a boy name picked out and everything, but I guess we'll have to save it for later. Don't get me wrong though, I am thrilled to have a sweet little baby girl coming to our home soon. I couldn't be happier. Well...if she didn't make me throw up every day still, that would be nice, but nonetheless I am so happy! We are looking forward to her grand entrance into this world.
I don't have any ultrasound pictures scanned yet, but for your viewing pleasure I have included (with permission) a picture of my handsome hubby. My sister, Katie, took this picture so at least you can see my belly in the background.
Ok. You answered my question to my previous comment.
ReplyDeleteHurray! A girl! I thought you would have a boy. Be prepared to buy lots and lots of cute clothes. You won't be able to resist. Trust me.
Congrats!
I'm so excited for you guys! And... your belly is darling! I wish I could see you in person (maybe this weekend? If both you guys and us guys end up going to the family reunion at the cabin), but if nothing else, at least I get to see this picture. CUTE!
ReplyDeleteTypical picture of David... You guys are awesome, congrats! Thanks again for watching our sweet baby girl last weekend!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you guys. Girls are tons of fun!
ReplyDeleteDavid needs some serious help, but congrats anyway! Rachel Coleman
ReplyDeleteCongrats....it's way exciting and you'll every minute....we need to hang out sometime
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys! Sorry I missed everyone at the family reunion! I sent you an invite to our blog! I am happy to be able to keep up with you by looking at your blog.
ReplyDeleteYeah! I've said it once, I'll say it a million times, girls are so special! And so is David... so they already have something in common.
ReplyDeleteWE NEED A NEW POST!!! WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE!!! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW BECAUSE DAVID ALWAYS BLOCKS MY CALLS!
ReplyDelete