Here are a few more pictures. And by the way this is Melissa now. Just to give you more info, she was born January 8 (her due date, wow!). She was 6 lb, 12 oz. We got to the hospital at 3 a.m. that morning after 36 hours of contractions. She was born at 3:07 p.m. after 1 1/2 hours of pushing. I've never worked so darn hard in my life! Anyway she's such a joy and we love having her in our family. She's a really good baby, we think. Being a mother sure is hard though, we had no idea what we were getting ourselves into. But I'm so glad we did it!
Wow David, I can't believe you have such a cute baby!! But I also couldn't believe you could get such a beautiful wife! Olivia is so pretty. It looks like she has one heck of a cowlick right there in front. I'm so glad you guys posted some pictures, now it seems real that I'm an aunt again. David just remember she's a child, not a toy.
All Daren is hearing is "Ahh..." and "Ohh..." She is adorable. I love her already. I'm so glad you had a good labor and delivery. Looks like everything went well. CONGRATS!!
I was hoping you would post some pictures! She is a cutie. Tell Dave to stop sucking on her arm, geesh. I like the funny pictures. Glad to see being parents hasn't turned you boring :)
I'm so glad you posted some pictures. I'm dying to meet the little gal, she is so darling. I hope things are going well for you guys. Keep posting pictures, I'm dying to see more.
She is adorable. How precious. Enjoy your time with her while she is little even though that is sometimes the hardest time. They grow up so fast. congrats!
Wow David, I can't believe you have such a cute baby!! But I also couldn't believe you could get such a beautiful wife! Olivia is so pretty. It looks like she has one heck of a cowlick right there in front. I'm so glad you guys posted some pictures, now it seems real that I'm an aunt again. David just remember she's a child, not a toy.
ReplyDeleteAll Daren is hearing is "Ahh..." and "Ohh..." She is adorable. I love her already. I'm so glad you had a good labor and delivery. Looks like everything went well. CONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteI was hoping you would post some pictures! She is a cutie. Tell Dave to stop sucking on her arm, geesh. I like the funny pictures. Glad to see being parents hasn't turned you boring :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you posted some pictures. I'm dying to meet the little gal, she is so darling. I hope things are going well for you guys. Keep posting pictures, I'm dying to see more.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you two, she is BEAUTIFUL!!
We love your little girl!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable. How precious. Enjoy your time with her while she is little even though that is sometimes the hardest time. They grow up so fast. congrats!
ReplyDeleteyou little... great pictures and David did a great job on the blog machine.
ReplyDelete