Look at those long skinny legs!! I love them! She is such a doll! And obviously, so patient :)
SOOO cute! (not you David, leave that poor girl alone! :) Can't wait to see her in person! Love you guys!
She is such a sweet girl!
She is so cute! So, I finally got a chance to go through the clothes you returned to me and there are a few things in there that aren't mine. Sorry, I don't have your new number, so I couldn't call you
Look at those long skinny legs!! I love them! She is such a doll! And obviously, so patient :)
ReplyDeleteSOOO cute! (not you David, leave that poor girl alone! :) Can't wait to see her in person! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! So, I finally got a chance to go through the clothes you returned to me and there are a few things in there that aren't mine. Sorry, I don't have your new number, so I couldn't call you
ReplyDelete