We still have our cat Lynx, who has turned out to be a good pet... for a cat :)
In between conference sessions last week, we took a drive to a nearby canyon to go for a little walk. It was refreshing and beautiful.
Last month we went camping with the Francis's. These dads are so awesome. The kids loved fishing in the paddle boat with them.
We also took a little trip to Ontario, OR for Nadine and Naomi's baptisms. Olivia had a great time with her cousins. Here's Burke and Olivia!
David is growing out a beard until the baby is born. It has been about 5 weeks now and it is a lot more full now than in this video. The most common reaction from other guys is that they love it and they think he should keep it. Women usually ask how I feel about it. Truthfully, David doesn't like it very much and neither do I. But he can so he might as well... for now. I still think he's handsome. But in my hospital bag I'm going to pack a few razors-for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment