Wednesday, March 3, 2010

As if you haven't seen enough...

I know these are a lot of pictures but we have like 250 pictures on our camera and she's so cute, I can't pick just a few to share. Olivia is now about 9 lb. and growing so fast! She has started smiling, which is so much fun! Right now, however, she has RSV. I feel so bad for her and I wish I could do more, but she is doing a bit better lately. We got a snot sucker, which understandably she hates. Anyway she is still so pleasant, even when she is tired and sick. She is such a good baby!





















3 comments:

  1. I love the superhero sleep pose. It's so cute! Miss you guys. We should do dinner. Soon. But not yet, cuz I'm sick and we don't want sick little babies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her... And I haven't even met her. We need to come see her. Sorry we're not very good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry she has RSV. Poor girl. Hope she gets better quick! Oh, and DARLING pics, as always!

    ReplyDelete