Our friend, Rachel Coleman, was so sweet to come over and take some pictures of Olivia. As you can see, they turned out great and Rachel did a wonderful job. Take a look at her website: www.rachelcolemanphotography.com. She does some pretty great stuff. Thanks Rachel!



A-DOR-A-BLE!! Rachel did an amazing job. Maybe we'll have to have her take Brynn's nine months.
ReplyDeleteAnd we're leaving for Utah on May 21st. It depends on how long it takes to drive with Brynn, we're hoping to be in Utah on the 23rd or so.
So cute! I love the cowboy boots picture.... If only her name was Gunner :) I can't believe how fast she's growing up!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures! What a pretty baby!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you. I though you just got married! I can't believe you have a little girl! She is very cute.
ReplyDeleteMelissa, I'm glad you found your way to our blog. Your little girl is so cute! I particularly like the top photo of her with the headband!
ReplyDeleteLonica