I can't believe how fast our sweet baby is growing. She is getting so big and it is so fun to see all the new things she is doing and learning.


We had a really hot (compared to recently) day here in Huntsville so we dressed her in this pretty summer dress. A few days later, it snowed!

She loves her bath, really. She cries when she has to get out. Of course that could be from the cold.
She has also started laughing, which gets us laughing.
She talks ALL the time... just when she wakes up, when she's going to sleep, when she's alone, when she's with people. It sure is a blast... except in church. She has also just recently discovered her feet.
we can't wait to see your new place! hint, hint... lol, so maybe its not just Rich who invites himself places
ReplyDeleteI was gonna ask if y'all moved. I guess Rachael answered it for me... We'll have to come visit and do dutchoven.
ReplyDeleteOlivia is adorable! I can't wait to come meet her in a few weeks. Hurray! And I love her outfits... Aren't girls so fun!?!
She is growing so fast! Get ready for WEISER!
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so big. Sad how fast they grow up! I love you're hair by the way!
ReplyDelete