My fabulous husband built a clothesline in our backyard and oh my goodness can I just say it is wonderful? We have an electric dryer and it's in our hallway so it makes our house super hot. The clothesline is the perfect solution for that plus saves tons of money. Not only that but look at how cute this is:
A while ago my friend Jamy and I took our kiddos to the duck pond. They got a kick out of the quacking.
McKenzie and Olivia.
We also went to the cabin in Sundance and had a great time. Olivia loves Aunt Annie, seriously. Her face lights up and she screams when she sees her.
Sharing a jacket with Aunt Elle.
"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie..."
We rode the lift at the resort. I had Olivia in this baby backpack thing and while we were riding I put her feet up over the rail a few times and people probably thought I was the worst mother in the whole world. Hee hee. Anyway the leaves were beautiful and it's a really peaceful ride.
Olivia and I went for a walk to our friend Rachel Coleman's and on the way home our neighbor asked us if we wanted to pick some plums from his trees. Oh my goodness they were the best plums I've ever had in my life. I offered Olivia a bite and she grabbed it from my hand and this was the result:
Conference weekend at the Stevensons. Big girl Sadie and Olivia. Oh, and David.
Olivia loves my parent's dog Champ and screams when she sees him. Funny, though, Champ is scared of her and tries to avoid her at all costs. Maybe it's the high-pitched scream.
David's sister Annie made us this amazingly cute Halloween "wreath(s)." Wouldn't it be great to have that kind of creativity?
I'm jealous of your clothesline! I want one so bad but our HOA is lame about stuff like that. Everything has to be uniform
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures! It was fun to see you guys this last weekend.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!! Adorable!!!
ReplyDelete