Thursday, July 21, 2011

More Summer!

One day it rained and Aunt Katie stopped by. Olivia's trying to eat the raindrops on the window screen.

We had a lovely little camping excursion up Middlefork canyon to celebrate David's sister, Annie's, birthday. Annie, Sadie, Michael, Olivia, me
Playing in the tent was probably the most fun part of the trip for Olivia.





Then we headed to the Stevensons for the McKay reunion.




This is a cool little toddler roller coaster. It's awesome!


My sisters came over and we went to this cool splash pad in South Ogden.



Last week Olivia slipped in the tub and chipped her front teeth. So now instead of this...

Her smile looks like this...
You probably can't tell the difference but her teeth are a lot smaller and I think they are still a little tender, poor thing.

Yesterday we went to Huntsville again to swim.

But we helped mow the lawn first



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys are having such a fun summer. I miss camping there so much! I am going to Girl's camp next week - it's on the beach, should be interesting. I am introducing them all to the Shab kabobs :)

    ReplyDelete