Saturday, November 14, 2009

Getting ready for baby

As some of our faithful followers may know, I have not updated our blog since September. Here are just some random pics of our baby preparations...

Dad doing a great job delegating.
Katie had to practice shaving somebody for her CNA class. I know, this doesn't help us prepare for a baby.

Notice the giant picture of Daddy on the wall. Would you like to wake up to that every morning?
Don't ask me what he's looking for.
I hope he doesn't teach our baby this.
This is how David carried the crib mattress all the way from the store to the car... how embarrassing!

2 comments:

  1. Look at how cute you are!! Oh my heck, I'm missing everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man we (Annie and I) are laughing so hard at the last two pictures! We are excited for your little girl!

    ReplyDelete