Saturday, November 14, 2009

We love our friends!

We have made some awesome friends in our ward. They are really good people and we have a lot in common. We love doing things with them. Here are some things we've done the last few months.
The Jex's taught us how to Latin dance. I definitely don't have what it takes, but I tried! This is Sam and one of the Jex's nieces.

Camping in Huntsville. Brrr!


More Latin dancing.







Around the world.

2 comments:

  1. Oh fun. You guys make me miss home. I would have loved to freeze with you guys camping. And SALSA DANCING!! I so would have been there.
    We'll be to church next sunday, the 22nd and even the next one. So tell everyone to be there! We want to see everyone. We miss you guys... *sniff*sniff*
    And Brynn will be blessed in December when we come. Hopefully you won't have your baby by then.
    See you next week :) YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times with good friends! You need to come see us in SLC before the baby comes!

    ReplyDelete