Happy Halloween! David and I are on the activities committee in our ward and of course the Halloween party was flippin awesome! There was a great turnout and if only we had pictures of ALL the costumes. There are a lot of creative people out there. Our costumes were David's suggestion and as much as I feel like a cow right now anyway, I obliged. Enjoy the pictures!


Anyone recognize these people? No, it's not Sam and Melissa. It's Mugatu and his assistant, or whatever.

Or these? (Todd and Lacey, of course)

A pirate and parrot. How cute! Andy and Heather.
Yikes! Richard

Part of the decorations. I know, it looks professional. The Geddesses, Walls, and us spent quite a long time on these.


David asked one of these ghosts to dance. Then I got jealous.
Awesome Halloween Party! We need to rock out with you guys more, you sure know how to have a good time!
ReplyDelete