So the month of May and first week of June were spent in our basement making it ready for renters. It was a lot of work and I can now back it up when I say that I will NEVER EVER work construction and I admire (and pity) anyone who does. Needless to say, our renters moved in about 2 weeks later than I had hoped. But it was a great experience and I'm sure glad we did it. It really looks good and I think our renters are happy here.
I must not know how to blog very well because I want the pictures in a certain order but they never turn out how I want. Oh well. I have before and after pictures but here are the after:

Master bedroom closet

This kitchen was once a laundry room with cement only and the upper cabinets.

Family room.

The Stevenson clan came over to help. We are so grateful for family and their willingness to help us out.

Olivia delegating.

Ella, Carter, and Parker.

Aunt Megan, Olivia, and Jonah.

Family room before.

Master bedroom before. Actually, David did all of the framing.

David begged me to keep the pink tile but I said, "Back away, Buster! Lemme at it!"
Hey, that closet looks familiar :) everything looks so great!
ReplyDelete