Friday, June 25, 2010

Special Thanks

In my post about our house I forgot to mention all the help we received from so many friends until I saw Rachel's comment. Thank you to everyone who helped us out whether it was priming, painting, building closets, putting up trim, doors, demolition, installing floors, electrical, hauling appliances, you name it we had helpers all along the way. I am truly amazed at how generous people are with their time and willing they are to help. Even those who claimed they didn't know how to do something did it anyway and they did a fabulous job. Thank you so much, we are so grateful to have such wonderful friends.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So many posts to catch up on! It's great to see everything that's taken place and the transformation of your house... Thanks again for watching Sadie last weekend, it was such a big help!

    ReplyDelete