Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Weiser
This is way late but Weiser (a.k.a. Lambing Season) was in May, right after we moved into our house. I didn't do much this year because I was at the house with Olivia most of the time but usually the daily activities may include pulling baby lambs out of their mommys, feeding the bum lambs, cleaning out smelly stalls, cutting off tails, clipping ears, and castrating both lambs and calves. The Chandlers are wonderful people and we appreciate them letting us invade their home.
Grandma Stevenson (David's mom) made these pretty little dresses for all the granddaughters.
Olivia's first swimming experience. Green pool? Yes, last year a lot of us got sick from swimming in it.
Grandpa, Sadie, and Olivia.

Sadie loves giving babies kisses.
Buddies! This is Burke McKay Chandler, Olivia's cousin born just a month after her to Amanda and Klave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See's getting so big. I miss seeing you guys every week.
ReplyDelete